Answer: to replace a sensor, please follow these steps.
1. If the sensor is running at frequency 433.00 MHz:
- Using a Modbus tool to connect to WS433-CL OR via Globiots platform if WS433-CL is built inside an iConnector or connected with an iConnector via RS485;
- Write the last 7 digits of sensor S/N into the parameter of Node_ID at the position you want to replace. Please refer Modbus memory map of WS433-CL at this link;
- If you write this ID at a new position next to the last sensor of the current configuration, that meant you added a new sensor to WS433-CL. For this case, you need to write a new value of parameter Number_of_node, by increasing it by 1.
2. If the sensor is running at frequency 433.92 MHz:
- Follow as steps in section 1, and doing more with below;
- You need to write the Wireless Coordinator S/N into the memory map of the Wireless sensor itself. To do that, you need to have another wireless coordinator connect to this sensor. Then via the Modbus tool on PC, you can access the memory map of this sensor and be able to write the S/N of the Wireless Coordinator you want.