Question: Why does sensor WS433 stop sending data to the Wireless coordinator?
If the sensor WS433 was configured and used to connect successfully with the Wireless coordinator, but it stops sending data accidentally to the Wireless coordinator. While the wireless coordinator is still receiving data from other wireless sensors. Please check the following steps:
- Check the battery ran out or not?
- Check the distance from the sensor to the coordinator or there is an obstruction between?
- Remove the battery and wait for 20s, then insert the battery again. After the first 30s, the sensor will send data in every 5s. When sending data, the LED will flash RED color. If so, the wireless coordinator must receive data.
- If the Wireless coordinator does not receive any data from this sensor, there could be a problem in the RF configuration of that sensor. Normally, there could be accidents changing the data rate of wireless sensor WS433.
The WS433 has 02 data rates:
50 kps (default)
Please make sure the sensor must have the same data rate as the Wireless coordinator.
- You can configure the data rate of the sensor by the button on the sensor as this instruction: